7 - 12 Years
1. Managing marketing of all the boutiques at Mumbai, Jaipur, Delhi & Bengaluru. Planning promotional campaigns
that help the brand earn revenue.
2. Assessing effectiveness of the company’s brand strategies / marketing plans
3. Managing budgeting and getting approvals for all events, promotions and visual merchandising of all boutiques.
4. Formulating MIS reports for the top management.
5. Conducting brand-positioning research to ensure that the brand\'s communications are built on a relevant and
differentiating foundation that gains an emotionally compelling place in the consumer\'s mind.
6. Building global / regional communication strategies, advertising, promotions and activities which support brand
plan Using strategies to use media like magazines, newspaper, radio and OOH for brand building.
7. Executing database management of all clients and devising marketing strategies to enhance sales
8. Handling CRM system.
9. Leading planning and strategy for media in new cities for exhibitions and prospects for new boutiques in future
10. Conducting periodic reviews and managing High Net Worth Individual (HNI) clients.
1. Budget Management
2. Lead Management
3. Ability to analyse data & plan marketing strategies accordingly
4 7+ yrs exp with atleast 3 yrs in handling PAN India Operations.
|Salary||7 Lac 50 Thousand To 15 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||Marketing / Advertising / PR / Media Planning|
|Work Experience||7 - 12 Years|
|Qualification||Other Bachelor Degree, Other Master Degree|
A leading Jewellery Mfg Company
|About Company||A leading Jewellery Mfg Company|
|Contact Person||Gaurav Jain|